Tagged again

• Char from She’s Gone Country has tagged me to provide 8 random facts about myself. So let’s see if I can find ones that are reasonably interesting.
    1. It took me 15 minutes after seeing my house to decide to buy it (and it was only the second one I’d looked at). I can’t choose a tee-shirt in that amount of time.
    2. I love chocolate and cheese sandwiches. That’s chocolate and cheese in the same sandwich. Works fabulously with Easter egg chocolate and a good sharp Cheddar.
    3. I went to 6 different schools in 3 different countries (England, Cyprus and Ireland) none of them the country in which I currently live.
    4. I am a Collectaholic. I’m currently supporting 16 collections, a number of which I’ve written articles about on Scraps of Mind. Of course that number is subject to change, although somehow it never seems to decrease.
    5. I am terrified of mice! I didn’t know this until a mouse invaded my house a few years ago and I discovered a totally irrational fear which saw me contemplating selling the house and moving. Fortunately the problem was sorted before I did anything so foolhardy.
    6. I sleep in a hundred year old brass bed which, whilst not being entirely practical , is one of my prized possessions.
    7. I’m 5′ 2″ (I’ve never really got the hang of centimetres) but I have a tall personality.
    8. My favourite colour is green. Except when it’s red; or sometimes blue; or occasionally purple.

Well they seem pretty random. So now to tag some other ‘victims’.

Jennie from Blog in a Cyber Bottle

Kayla from The Legacy Lady

Julie from Multitasking Mama

Hi Fives about me
    Tag, you’re it

• 7 Responses to Tagged again

1. Hannah July 18, 2007 at 12:48 pm #

Chocolate & Cheese???!?!?!?! I have never heard of that combo before!! Sounds disgusting, but I’ll have to take your word for it when you say it is nice!
      LOL at buying a house in less time than buying a T-shirt! ;-)

2. Janine July 18, 2007 at 1:37 pm #

Hannah I was thinking the same thing. Chocolate and cheese, now
      thats pretty interesting if you ask me. I must be boring as
      I am not sure I could try that. As for the house buying thats
      power shopping at its best. lol. Um I can so relate to the mice
      think as I didn’t think I had an issue until I was invaded.
      My answer was exterminator man.

3. Julie July 18, 2007 at 2:44 pm #

I love chocolate, and I love cheese, but I don’t think I would ever put them together! :-) I’ll get my 8 random facts up tomorrow.

Julie

4. Kahshe Cottager aka Jen July 19, 2007 at 3:28 am #

Wow – chocolate and cheese! Whatever made you try that combination? 8-O Now dark chocolate and red wine or sharp cheese and pickled onions I get … but chocolate and cheese???? Okay, now I have to think of 8 random facts to post on my site!

5. karooch July 19, 2007 at 6:06 pm #

I was pretty sure the chocolate and cheese sandwiches would get a reaction. It usually does. Seona used to gross out her friends when she brought them to school for lunch.

But I don’t understand how everyone is so appalled by the thought, when peanut butter and jelly (jam) is an acceptable combination. Now that grosses me out.

6. Trish July 26, 2007 at 11:48 pm #

LOL! 5’2″? Some how I pictured you taller? Thats neat b/c ALOT of my friends are ….vertically challenged!

1. birthday meme - August 8, 2007