- It took me 15 minutes after seeing my house to decide to buy it (and it was only the second one I’d looked at). I can’t choose a tee-shirt in that amount of time.
- I love chocolate and cheese sandwiches. That’s chocolate and cheese in the same sandwich. Works fabulously with Easter egg chocolate and a good sharp Cheddar.
- I went to 6 different schools in 3 different countries (England, Cyprus and Ireland) none of them the country in which I currently live.
- I am a Collectaholic. I’m currently supporting 16 collections, a number of which I’ve written articles about on Scraps of Mind. Of course that number is subject to change, although somehow it never seems to decrease.
- I am terrified of mice! I didn’t know this until a mouse invaded my house a few years ago and I discovered a totally irrational fear which saw me contemplating selling the house and moving. Fortunately the problem was sorted before I did anything so foolhardy.
- I sleep in a hundred year old brass bed which, whilst not being entirely practical , is one of my prized possessions.
- I’m 5′ 2″ (I’ve never really got the hang of centimetres) but I have a tall personality.
- My favourite colour is green. Except when it’s red; or sometimes blue; or occasionally purple.
Well they seem pretty random. So now to tag some other ‘victims’.
Jennie from Blog in a Cyber Bottle
Kayla from The Legacy Lady
Julie from Multitasking Mama