Have you seen the sensational Scrapbook Layout Contest that’s going on over at pcLayers?
The prizes are to die for. Including:
- Epson Stylus Photo 1400 Printer
- Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 6
- Cricutt Expression
- Wacom Design Tablet
- And the super exciting biggie prize, A CANON EOS 40D CAMERA!!!!!
WOW!! are they prizes or are they prizes??
So what do I have to do to get my hands on them, you may ask? Well it couldn’t be simpler.
- Create a layout (or more than one)
- Make sure at least 70% of it’s elements come from pcLayers. And you can used items purchased from their store and/or freebie elements from the pcLayers digital scrapbooking freebie archive.
- Upload your layout to either the Simple Layout Contest Gallery or the Advanced Layout Contest Gallery.
- And that’s it!
The Canon Camera will be won through a draw. Each layout you enter (you can only upload one per day) entitles you to one ticket in the draw. So even if your layout doesn’t win it’s category, you’re still in the running for the camera.
How brilliant is that?
But wait. There’s more!
(Any minute now she’s going to bring out the steak knives…)
See that little green pcLayers blinkie in my sidebar? Well go grab yourself one and sport it on your blog. The pcLayers team will be surfing the Internet looking for blogs displaying that blinky so they can give them $10 in pcPurse money to spend at pcLayers.
So fire up your scrapbooking software program and head over to pcLayers to get all the down and dirty details.
But do it quickly. This contest closes on November 30, 2007. So you’d better get cracking.