Interview with Ro Paxman, CEO of Scrap Girls

This has been an exciting and ground breaking week. So many new things happening on Scraps of Mind that my head’s in a whirl.

And it’s not over yet.

Today we have the inaugural Scraps of Mind podcast interview. And I have someone very special to interview.

Ro PaxmanRo Paxman is the CEO and founder of the Scrap Girls web site. Scrap Girls is one of the most successful scrapbooking websites on the Internet today and it’s very exciting to talk with the person who dreamed the dream and then made it happen.

Here’s a great opportunity for you to get some insight into that journey and learn more about the person behind it.
The interview is about 16 minutes long, so make sure you have a cuppa handy then sit back and enjoy.

spkr1.jpegClick on the speaker to download the MP3

And if you think other scrapbookers would be interested in hearing Ro, please give it a vote on StumbleUpon and help spread the word.

Other Related Posts

More Scrapbook Software Secrets Revealed
Quick pages – The Busy Scrapbookers Saviour
A Toast to Scrap Girls

Scrap Girls: Making it simple for YOU to become a great digital scrapbooker!

16 Responses to Interview with Ro Paxman, CEO of Scrap Girls

1. Melothria December 3, 2007 at 9:17 pm #

Thank you for this interview Karen, it was really interesting, I enjoyed it and you’re a great interviewer!

2. Tink December 4, 2007 at 2:03 am #

Gotta take the youngun to the doctor but am making time when I get back. :)

3. Corinne Edwards December 4, 2007 at 4:59 am #

You are very at ease interviewing. I enjoyed it and will stumble it.

I only wished that I knew more about “scrapping.”

Like what it is – and things that a newbie like me could really use –

How do you use those images your blog furnishes and how do we get them on ours?.

Maybe someday you will take pity on the ignorant and go to the bottom of the pile and educate us with a basic tutorial! We can use all the help we can get!

I also want to say thanks for coming to my blog and leaving such meaningful comments!

4. Michelle Vandepas December 4, 2007 at 9:04 am #

Great Job!

5. Michelle Vandepas December 4, 2007 at 9:06 am #

Opps. My button hit too fast… Great Job with the interview. The length was nice and I could tell you make Ro feel comfortable. Her computer crash sounded horrific! Thanks for the opportunity to know her.

6. karooch December 4, 2007 at 4:07 pm #

Glad you’re enjoying the Interview everyone. Ro was a dream to talk with,she’s so relaxed and she made me feel relaxed and comfortable too.

7. Julie Ann December 5, 2007 at 7:29 am #

Great interview! Love Scrapgirls and Ro!!!!

8. karooch December 5, 2007 at 11:37 pm #

Thanks Julie Ann. I loved doing this interview. Ro is exactly the personality you expect from reading her Muses in the Scrap Girls newsletter.

9. Hummie December 7, 2007 at 1:05 am #

That’s so cool! I love hearing your voice as well as Ro’s!

Great asset to your blog.

10. karooch December 7, 2007 at 8:27 am #

It’s taken my a while to get used to the sound of my voice Hummie. But now that I’ve done a few podcasts and video tutorials it doesn’t freak me out any more.

11. Tim August 30, 2008 at 9:06 am #

Wow very great interview! I absolutely loved it and will share it with my other girl friends, well because I know they will love it too! I’ve been a fan of Scrap Girls for a long time. Stumbled it btw, and thanks for sharing this interview with us! As Corinne says please help us out with some tutorials! = ]

Tims last blog post..Cover Letter Renewed Charge Chard

12. karooch September 1, 2008 at 9:08 pm #

I’m so glad you enjoyed the interview Tim. And thank you very much for the Stumble

1. sk-rt.com - December 3, 2007

Interview with Ro Paxman, CEO of Scrap Girls…

Great interview with the CEO of one of the most successful Scrapbooking web sites on the Internet….

2. All Women Blogging Carnival « Barmus - December 10, 2007

[…] from Scraps of Mind presents Interview with Ro Paxman, CEO of Scrap Girls posted at Scraps of […]

3. Barmus » Blog Archive » All Women Blogging Carnival - December 16, 2007