It’s been more than six months since I last did a review of Scraps of Mind with you, so I think it’s timely to go back to you again and ask how you think Scraps of Mind is doing and whether it’s meeting (or maybe surpassing?) your expectations in what you want from a regular scrapbooking read. And to ask for your thoughts on how I can make it better.
Things have moved along quite a lot since the last time I asked for your feedback on Scraps of Mind.
- We’ve implemented a new template and changed the background colour that was not showing up well on some monitors.
- We’ve started the Free Weekly Word Art Newsletter.
- We’ve been blessed with a great increase in readers, which makes it even more timely to try and get some more up to date feedback.
- We’ve introduced a weekly Guest Poster spot which is adding an extra touch of diversity to Scraps of Mind.
It’s my ambition to make this blog a daily destination for you. And to do that I need to know what it is you want from your daily read. Just because I think something’s a good idea doesn’t mean that you will think the same.
So here are some things I’d really like you to think about and give me some feedback in the comments section.
And I will pick one comment at random to make a custom designed piece of Word Art for. It might be for a special card or the title for a scrapbook layout or just a favourite quote. You choose.
So here are the areas I’d really like to hear your thoughts on:
- Are we providing a good mixture of content for you?
- Does it provide value and enjoyment to you? In other words does it make you want to come back for more?
- Are there other areas that you would like to see covered? I can’t promise that I will have the expertise in all areas but if I know about them then I can maybe find someone who does.
- Is Scraps of Mind ‘hitting the right note” for you?
- Do you like the style of writing?
- What might make it more appealing to you?
- Is the presentation OK?
- Do you like the look and feel of the blog?
- Is it easy to find stuff?
- As a new reader to Scraps of Mind would you find the layout helpful or not?
- Which areas do you think might be improved?
Scraps of Mind tries to provide interesting and valuable content for all scrapbookers; digital, traditional and hybrid. Let me know what kind of a scrapbooker you are and whether you enjoy an ‘all round’ scrapbooking blog, or whether you prefer one that focuses on your particular type of scrapbooking.
I was going to set this up as a survey, but I would prefer to leave the format open so you can reply to whichever questions you want to.
So please let me know your views in a comment below, or send me an email at karooch(at)scrapsofmind(dot)com if you would prefer.
I really need your help here in assisting me to improve Scraps of Mind and make it an even better scrapbooking site that you can enjoy more.
And don’t forget, your comment will go into the draw to win a custom designed piece of Word Art of your choice.