You may recall a week or so ago I put forward the idea of publishing a
Well so far we’ve eight contributors, including myself.
Thank you to
- Tiffani, and
For joining in so quickly.
I hope more of you will jump on board as I’d really like to be able to get this out to you in time for Mothers’ Day.
Here’s a video to explain what it’s all about.
I have never used a WebCam before today so please forgive the quality. So much to learn, so little time.
I really hope you’ll join me so we can make this an extra surprise for Mothers’ Day.
Here is what you need to do:
- Create a scrapbook layout of your favourite cake or dessert in an A4 or 10 inches x 8.5 inches size (landscape orientation)
- Include your name and blog somewhere on your layout.
- If you create a paper scrapbook layout, scan it into your computer at a minimum of 200dpi.
- Save your layout file as a JPG at either 200dpi or 300dpi. Do not do a ‘save for the web’.
- Email your scrapbook layout to recipescrap(at)gmail(dot)com, or
- Upload it to YouSendIt and send it to recipescrap(at)gmail(dot)com that way.
- Include credits for your scrapbook elements used in your email.
- Get ready to be a part of the Scraps of Mind Yummy Treats Recipe Book.
Just leave a comment below if you want to be a part of this project.
And you can read more about it in this article.