Come and Ge-et it!

Come and get your Yummy Treats Scrapbooking Recipe Book, that is

webcover.jpgI’ve been talking about this project for the last month or so. I think it’s a great scrapbook idea. And a number of Scraps of Mind readers contacted me and said that they wanted to be a part of it.

Although quite a few were not able to submit a layout (I guess life got in the way, as it so often can), we do have enough to make this slimline exclusive volume. And I wanted to get it out to you before Mothers Day.

I think it looks pretty cool.

To pick up your copy, click on one of the Download buttons below and treat yourself to some recipe scrapbooking goodies.

I’ve packaged it in two formats.

• The Quick and Easy format is a PDF file which you can print out onto paper or photo card.
  • Alternatively, if you want a better quality finish. All the pages are available in separate high resolution JPG files. Print them out individually onto good quality photo card and assemble your book by slipping them into clear plastic pockets (wait until the ink is totally dry first), or punching holes in one side. You can then put them into a slim binder and adhere the cover page to the front.

If you want to get the PDF ebook PLUS all the High Quality files then use this Download button. The zip file is 30 Mb.

download3.jpg

If you just want the PDF ebook then use this Download button. The PDF file is 3.13 Mb.

download2.jpg

There are some very fun recipes in the book and it might be nice to bake one of them for your Mum on Mothers Day to go with the book.

Thank you to all those who participated. You can see who they are in the credits at the back of the book.

You came up with some stunning scrapbook layouts and some super Yummy Treat Scrapbooked Recipes.

All the scrapbook layouts in the Yummy Treats  Recipe Scrapbook  have been digitally scrapbooked. Are you a digital scrapbooking newbie or maybe a paper scrapbooker/card maker who would like to try digital scrapbooking but are a bit concerned about the learning curve?

Well click over to Step by Step Digital Scrapbook. This site offers an a-la-carte menu of digital scrapbooking tutorials to show you all the tips and techniques you need to create your own recipe scrapbooking masterpieces.

Plus there are more advanced tutorials for the more experienced digital scrapbookers. AND EACH TUTORIAL COMES WITH A COMPLEMENTARY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK KIT SO YOU CAN JUMP IN STRAIGHT AWAY AND MAKE YOUR OWN DIGITAL LAYOUT.

*******************

, ,

17 Responses to Come and Ge-et it!

1. Jan - queenofkaos May 6, 2008 at 9:40 pm #

Karen, your collection is delightful. You have all done a beautiful job, there are many moms who will be delighted to receive this gift.
    Kudos!

Jan – queenofkaos’s last blog post..Skin Care Naturals News

2. karooch May 6, 2008 at 10:07 pm #

Thank you Jan, I agree, everyone did a great job. I hope that lots of Mums will get to enjoy some of these yummy recipes.

3. Monique May 6, 2008 at 11:52 pm #

Thanks for putting this together Karen, it looks great! :-D

Monique’s last blog post..A day all to myself!

4. Lu May 7, 2008 at 5:09 am #

Thank you. What a nice effort. I guess I must have missed the “call”. Would have been glad to submit a recipe. Nice job. THank you. -L

5. Antoinette May 7, 2008 at 5:29 am #

It looks wonderful Karen – proud to be part of it :D

6. karooch May 7, 2008 at 8:13 am #

Thanks Monique, Antoinete and Lu.

I was pretty pleased with how it turned out. And I’m glad you are too. I think that all the ladies who are featured in it created stunning layouts which have really lifted it to something special.

Lu, why not subscribe to my RSS Feed so you don’t miss out on any future opportunities.

7. vw bug May 8, 2008 at 8:07 am #

Sent here via Tink… Thank you for doing this!

8. karooch May 8, 2008 at 8:50 am #

You’ve very welcome VW Bug. Hope you enjoy the recipe book.

9. patti May 9, 2008 at 8:51 am #

Just found your site and think it is great!! Glad I wa able to enjoy the recipe book . Maybe I will be able to join in another fun project! Thank you!!

10. karooch May 9, 2008 at 9:40 am #

Glad to hear you’re enjoying Scraps of Mind Patti. And I know you’ll enjoy the Recipe book.

11. liz May 15, 2008 at 8:53 am #

Hello Karooch-
    Thank you very much for putting this wonderful recipe book together. What a talented group! Beautiful layouts and yummy, delicious recipes! Thanks to all!

12. karooch May 15, 2008 at 8:58 am #

Thanks Liz. I think everyone did a mighty job on this. And created a great book.

13. Mackenzie Ward May 13, 2010 at 3:53 am #

Happy Mother’s Day to all.`**

1. How to Make Word Art - Digital Scrapbooking Tutorial | Scraps Of Mind - May 7, 2008

[…] Come and get your Free Yummy Treats Scrapbooking Recipe Book […]

2. Try repetition in your scrapbook layouts - May 7, 2008

[…] Free Scrapbooking Recipe Book […]

3. Scrapbooking Freebies - May 9, 2008

[…] we have to kick off this week’s Freebie list with the free Scraps of Mind Yummy Treats eRecipe Book. Grab youself a copy and one for your […]

4. Scraps Of Mind » Blog Archive » Wonderful Word Art - March 4, 2010