But you’ll have to get in quick!
I was going to include this in the Five Freebies on Friday Scrapbooking Freebie round up. But then I realised that this offer is only available until Saturday 1 November 2008.
Monique makes these uber-cool Kitchen Guides which she sells from her site.
But she is offering to custom design one FREE for the lucky winner of her draw this week.
That means you can get one that’s perfectly coordinated to your kitchen. Or to the kitchen of someone who’s very dear to you and you can give it as a gift.
There are several ways you can go into the draw. And you even have the opportunity of getting your name in more than once if you follow more than one of these paths.
Here’s all you need to do:
- Open to everyone, international entrants welcome!
- Open to bloggers and non-bloggers (though bloggers do have a chance to receive an extra ballot)
- Winner must be prepared to give Monique their mailing address should they win.
- Giveaway closes Saturday (November 1) morning when Monique wakes up (very technical huh?), at which time she’ll draw the winning name and contact the winner by email and announce it on her blog!
- There are 3 ways to earn ballots, you don’t have to do them all… but each one earns you another ballot in the draw.
- Leave a comment on this post on Monique’s blog, provide an email address in the form so that she can contact you should you win. Answer this question in your comment: What colour/theme is your kitchen? No colour or theme? Then tell her what your favourite colour is, or what themes you love/collect. Example: cows, cherries, retro, Coca-Cola etc. Please only enter this way once!
- Blog about her giveaway and include a link back to her post so your readers can have a chance to win too. Then leave a second comment on her blog leaving her a link to your blog so she can check it out!
- If you have an account with Facebook, join Monique’s group (MP Designs – Scrapbooker for hire) and leave her a comment in the Giveaway-Mini Kitchen Guide discussion so she knows to add another ballot to the hat for you!
It couldn’t be easier. And three bites at the cherry too.
You can read all the details over at Monique’s blog. So get those entries in before Halloween is over and win your own custom designed kitchen guide.