Tutorial 1 – Night Over Rhone
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Create an animated layout giving a slideshow effect for your photos.
- Blend background papers together using the Eraser Tool
- How to use a torn, curled edge element to create a rolled back look for your layout background.
- Apply a watercolor filter to a background paper to give it a different look.
- Crop your photos to the shape of an arched frame.
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Link elements together to enable you to easily move multiple elements at the same time.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Save time by copying and pasting layer styles.
- Use the Vertical Type Tool to create a funky looking title.
- PLUS a your Complementary Night Over Rhone Digital Scrapbook Kit