Tutorial 2 – Peacock Flair
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Slice your photos for a great look
- Create a torn edge matt from a background paper using the Cookie Cutter.
- Blend two background papers using the Opacity Slider.
- Give your photos a crisp white edging.
- Enlarge your photos without degrading the quality.
- Create a chipboard look monogram.
- Turn your journaling into an embellishment by putting it on journaling strips.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- PLUS a your Complementary Peacock Flair Digital Scrapbook Kit