Tutorial 3 – Buttons n Bows
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Learn how to use the gradient effect to create cool backgounds for your layouts.
- Make your own button element from scratch.
- And give your button a sheen to really make it look realistic.
- Wrap a ribbon around a photo frame.
- Use the Colorize feature to change the color of your elements to coordinate with your layout color scheme.
- Easily select all the pixels in a layer with a single click.
- Cut your title out of a photo for a very special looking title.
- Add an outline around your title.
- Use the eraser brush to blend two background papers together.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- PLUS a your Complementary Buttons’n’ Bows Digital Scrapbook Kit