View Cart "Tutorial 5 – Sunny Daze" was successfully added to your cart.
Tutorial 4 – Fragrant Melody
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Add a gradient to a background paper to give it a great new look.
- Use the Gradient Editor to create your own gradient.
- Apply a gradient to a template to create your own paper.
- Save your custom made gradients and add them to your library for future use.
- Load a brush set from your brush library.
- Cut shapes out of your photo with the Eraser Tool to give it an interesting edge.
- Crop your photos to fit a film strip frame.
- Create a journal box to fit your film strip frame.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Save time by copying and pasting layer styles.
- PLUS a your Complementary Fragrant Melody Digital Scrapbook Kit