Tutorial 5 – ChickCheck
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Applying gradients to brushes for a very cool look.
- Use the Healing Brush to get rid of pimples.
- Remove and replace ugly features of your photo with the Clone Stamp Tool.
- Join two background papers together with a curved join for a great background look.
- Crop your photo to emphasize the focal subject.
- Learn how to disguise an ugly background.
- Use your photo to create it’s own matt effect.
- Load a brush set from your brush library.
- Create a curved title to fit around a curved edge.
- Apply special effects to your title.
- Change the color of your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- PLUS a your Complementary ChickCheck Digital Scrapbook Kit