Tutorial 6 – Over The Border
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Create your own pinched ribbon element.
- Improving the focus on those slightly blurry photos using the Unsharp Mask.
- Soften the faces on your photos when they’re a little too grainy.
- Put a border around your photo to give it extra definition.
- Cut paper border strips out of patterned background papers and give them a ‘inked’ edge look.
- Duplicate a backgound paper to use as a base for your scrapbook layout.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- PLUS a your Complementary Over the Border Digital Scrapbook Kit