Tutorial 7 – Girly Girls
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Give your photo a soft glow.
- And fade your photo out so that it blends gently into your background.
- Give your photo a soft edge.
- Get a funky effect to your title by layering styles.
- Use elements in different ways such as making a border from a row of frames.
- Use the Eraser to blend two background papers together for a grungy look.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Quickly and easily duplicate multiple elements at a time.
- PLUS a your Complementary Girly Girls Digital Scrapbook Kit