Tutorial 8 – Lemon Chiffon
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Use texture files to add dimension and richness to your background papers.
- Extract the subject from your photo to make a silhouette.
- Apply a textured finish to your photo.
- Blend your photo into your background.
- Crop close-ups of parts of your photo to tell your story.
- Create a gradient.
- Apply a gradient to an element to give it a cool funky look.
- How to use alphas.
- Group and merge element layers to create a single new element.
- Use the Hue/Saturation Editor to change the color of your elements.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look.
- Save time by copying and pasting layer styles.
- PLUS a your Complementary Lemon Chiffon Digital Scrapbook Kit