Tutorial 9 – Puppy Dog Tails
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Learn how to use Adjustment Layers to flexibly manage your changes to elements.
- Create a custom gradient with the Gradient Editor.
- Use a torn edge element to create a torn paper border.
- Use the Hue/Saturation Editor to color coordinate an element to your layout color scheme.
- Then use an Adjustment Layer to coordinate the color change to multiple elements at the same time.
- Create a reflection your photo and fade it out so that it blends gently into your background.
- Layer different styles on your title to achieve multiple style effects.
- PLUS a your Complementary Puppy Dogs Tails Digital Scrapbook Kit