Tutorial 2 – Textured Dreams
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Create a new scrapbook layout file
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Move, reposition and resize your scrapbook elements
- Rotate and flip your photos.
- Customize a shadow to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Crop photos to fit a frame using the Magic Wand Tool
- Crop papers to create a border using the Marquee Tool
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Link elements together to move and resize them easily
- Coordinate the color of your font with colors from your photos.
- Add bevels to your elements for added dimension.
- Create an accent from scratch.
- Save your scrapbook layout as a PSD file to keep all your layers
- Bonus Video for users of Photoshop Elements 3 or 4 demonstrating how to customise drop shadows.
- PLUS a your Complementary Textured Drteams Digital Scrapbook Ki