Tutorial 3 – Pretty in Pink
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Create a new scrapbook layout file
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Move, reposition and resize your scrapbook elements
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Customize a shadow to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Create a split background from two papers using the Marquee Tool.
- Alter the colors of your elements using the Hue/Saturation Pallette.
- Change a colored photo to monochrome.
- Create a new layer.
- Create a matt for you photo from scratch.
- merge two layers together to create a single new element.
- Save time by copying and pasting layer styles.
- Add an image effect to your title for added interest.
- Layer flower elements to make a beautiful cluster.
- Save your scrapbook layout as a PSD file to keep all your layers
- Save your scrapbook layout in a ’save for the web’ format so you can load it into on-line galleries or email it to friends.
- PLUS a your Complementary Pretty in Pink Digital Scrapbook Kit