Tutorial 4 – Spring is Sprung
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Create a new scrapbook layout file
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Move, reposition and resize your scrapbook elements
- Poke a photo through a frame
- Make a vertical title
- ‘Clip’ two elements together with a paper clip.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Changing the color of an embellishment to coordinate with your photo.
- Use the Color Variations panel to lighten an element.
- Customize a shadow to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Save time by copying and pasting layer styles.
- Save your scrapbook layout as a PSD file to keep all your layers
- PLUS a your Complementary Spring is Sprung Digital Scrapbook Kit