Tutorial 5 – Sunny Daze
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Create a new scrapbook layout file.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Move, reposition and resize your scrapbook elements
- Introduction to time saving keyboard shortcut keys.
- Create a frame cluster element.
- Crop a single photo to fit into your frame cluster.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Merge different element layers to create a single new element.
- Link elements together to enable you to easily move multiple elements at the same time.
- Create a duplicate file to work on so you don’t accidentally ruin an original element file.
- Use a type mask to cut your title out of a patterned paper.
- Add dimension to your title with a bevel.
- Use the Color Variations panel to lighten an element.
- Customize a shadow to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Save your scrapbook layout as a PSD file to keep all your layers
- Save your scrapbook layout in a ’save for the web’ format so you can load it into on-line galleries or email it to friends.
- PLUS a your Complementary Sunny Daze Digital Scrapbook Kit