View Cart "Tutorial 3 – Buttons n Bows" was successfully added to your cart.
Tutorial 1 – Drift of Daisies
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Crop your photo to fit a circular frame.
- Enhance the quality of your photos by improving the lighting, shadow and sharpness.
- Combine two flowers elements to make a single unique flower that coordinates with your layout.
- Create a curved title to fit around a curved frame.
- Create a wavy look for your journaling.
- Create a double layered title for added punch.
- Use the Hue/Saturation slider to to change the color of an element.
- Tint your colored photos to make them monochrome.
- Reduce the intensity of your photos by desaturating the color.
- Customize a shadow to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Rotate a layer to change a horizontal element to a vertical one.
- Save time by copying and pasting layer styles.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Move, reposition and resize your scrapbook elements
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Link elements together to enable you to easily move multiple elements at the same time
- PLUS a your Complementary Drift of Daisies Digital Scrapbook Kit