Tutorial 10 – Golden Dawn
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Give your photo a beautiful glowing look.
- Use the Opacity Slider to blend two papers together.
- Cut scrapbook elements from patterned paper with the Cookie Cutter
- Crop your photo to fit a circular matt.
- Bend your journaling around a circular frame.
- Make a contrasting outline around your elements to make them really stand out.
- Add some layer styles to your title to give it a cool look.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Duplicate a background paper to form the base of your scrapbook layout file.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- PLUS a your Complementary Golden Dawn Paper Pack