Tutorial 11 – Sweet Adeline
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Turn a scrapbook layout into a digital scrapbook template.
- And create a whole different look with it in a new layout.
- Use the clipping mask to turn your template elements into a stunning scrapbook layout (template is included in the kit).
- Make your title look like it has been carved out.
- Crop your photo into an oval shape.
- Brighten your photo by improving the lighting.
- Add a recessed effect to your photo to really add some depth to your layout.
- Increase the size of your photo whilst protecting the quality.
- Clip a photo to a template shape for a cool look.
- Bend your journaling around a circular frame.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Duplicate a file so you can work on it without accidentally saving over the top of your original.
- PLUS a your Complementary Sweet Adeline Digital Scrapbook Kit