Tutorial 2 – Who is Sylvia
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Take a tour of the blending Menu
- Blend three background papers together to create your own unique look.
- Rotate a layer to make an element face a different direction.
- Give an inked edge to your layout with an Overlay.
- Replace the color of an element with a color of your own choosing.
- Create a Duplicate copy of your photo so you don’t accidentally ruin the original.
- Give your photo a soft feathered edge.
- Customize a shadow to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Add a bevel to your title.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Move, reposition and resize your scrapbook elements
- Link elements together to enable you to easily move multiple elements at the same time.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- PLUS a your Complementary Who is Sylvia Digital Scrapbook Kit