View Cart "Tutorial 1 – Just Begun" was successfully added to your cart.
Tutorial 3 – Denim Chic
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Blend a crumpled overlay to your background paper.
- Use a torn, rolled edge element to give your paper a ‘peeled back’ look.
- Extract a figure from a photo.
- ‘Wrap’ your ribbon around a photo frame.
- Use some creative erasing to give your photo an eroded, weathered look.
- Cut a title out of a patterned paper with the Type Mask tool.
- Add a bevel to give your title some dimension.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Create a Duplicate copy of your photo so you don’t accidentally ruin the original.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- PLUS a your Complementary Denim Chic Digital Scrapbook Kit