Tutorial 4 – Oranges and Lemons
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Create a torn edge border from a background paper.
- Add realism to digital staples by making them look like they are really piercing through your layout.
- Merge two layers together to create a different look for an element.
- Copy a selection from one layer into a new layer.
- Use the Colorize feature to change the color of the clothing of your photo subjects to coordinate with your layout color scheme.
- How to fit your journaling on irregular shapes.
- Add a bevel to give your title some dimension.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- PLUS a your Complementary Oranges and Lemons Digital Scrapbook Kit