Tutorial 5 – Cool Waters
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Give your photo background a monochrome tint to make your subjects really stand out and reduce the distraction of a busy background.
- How to use a torn, curled edge element to create a rolled back look for your layout background.
- Add a distressed edge to your photo.
- Cut your title out of a patterned paper
- Make a reflection for an element.
- Vary the colors in your journaling and make it a feature of your layout.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Create a Duplicate copy of your photo so you don’t accidentally ruin the original.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Link elements together to enable you to easily move multiple elements at the same time.
- PLUS a your Complementary Cool Waters Digital Scrapbook Kit