Tutorial 6 – Remembering
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Thread a ribbon through a ribbon slide so that it looks realistically three dimensional.
- Apply a filter to an old, grungy photo to turn its poor quality into a feature.
- Use your photo to create it’s own matt effect.
- Cut a single element out of a sheet containing multiple elements.
- Use a template to cut a flourish out of a patterned paper with the clipping mask.
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- Cut a border from a patterned paper using the Marquee Tool.
- Use the Colorize feature to change the color of your elements to coordinate with your layout color scheme.
- Give your title a glow.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Save time by copying and pasting layer styles.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- PLUS a your Complementary Remembering Digital Scrapbook Kit