Tutorial 7 – Mulberry Bush
Key techniques in this tutorial
- How to significantly increase the size of your photo without degrading the quality.
- How to use a torn, curled edge element to create a rolled back look for your layout background.
- Make a right justified journaling border down the side of your layout.
- Use your photo to create it’s own matt effect.
- Help your photo to stand out by giving it an outline border.
- Cut a double photo frame out of patterned paper.
- Crop your photos to fit in the frame.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- Vary the colors in your title to add interest.
- Add a glass effect to your title.
- Link elements together to enable you to easily move multiple elements at the same time.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- PLUS a your Complementary Mulberry Bush Digital Scrapbook Kit