Tutorial 8 – Soft and Low
Key techniques in this tutorial
- Give your photos a colorwashed vintage look.
- And then add to the vintage look by giving them a brown, aged look to their background.
- Install and load a new brush set into your PSE library.
- Use brushes to create your scrapbook layout embellishments.
- Using a fold back corner on your scrapbook layout background.
- Give your matt a torn edge look.
- Add special effects to your title to give it a glassy look and a glow.
- Merge two element layers together to add depth.
- Rotating a layer to turn your elements around.
- Modify your drop shadows to give your scrapbook layout a more realistic look
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- PLUS a your Complementary Soft and Low Digital Scrapbook Kit