Tutorial 9 – Sands of Time
Key techniques in this tutorial
- How to make a photo collage layout, blending your photos into each other.
- Join two background papers together with a curved join for a cool background look.
- Make a contrasting outline around your title to make it really stand out.
- Curve your journaling text to follow a curved edge.
- Duplicate digital scrapbooking elements easily.
- Add a bevel to give your elements some extra dimension.
- Open multiple digital elements at the same time, and load them into your workspace
- PLUS a your Complementary Sands of Time Digital Scrapbook Kit